This natural stone look-a-like tile has aggregate throughout the whole body, which means it will deliver excellent longevity and anti-slip properties wherever it is installed.
- thicker 11mm tiles available in a contemporary 600x300mm format
- highly recommended for heavy duty transport environments
- wheeled traffic areas, station concourses, platforms and footbridges
- ticket halls and toilets
- entrances and stairs
- food preparation areas
- retail sales, public and commercial environments
- pubs, bars, restaurants and other food service areas
Please contact our Sales Team for stock availability and pricing.
Trade Sales - 01392 473030
Retail Sales - 01392 473006
Speckled Steel Grey
Speckled Dark Grey
Owing to variations in studio lighting and differences in display technologies, the tile colours shown on our website may differ slightly from those of the actual tiles. It is always advisable to ask your Dorset Woolliscroft supplier to show you a sample.
R10 - R12 Shoe Shod resistance rating.
B - C Barefoot slip resistance rating.
Food Preparation Areas
Wet Areas Shoe Shod
Heavy Duty Areas
Restaurant Bar Areas
Trolley Traffic Areas